Need to hire a Shrewsbury Wedding Band? Then Shrewsbury wedding musicians ‘Punch The Air‘ from Shropshire will give you a night you’ll never forget. Big indie rock numbers and classic pop from modern day through all the decades. Smashing together The Killers with The Beatles, Stereophonics with Elvis Presley. Also Blink 182 with Queen then Kaiser Chiefs with The Undertones. There’s something for each and every one of your guests with our high energy live wedding performances. Sing, dance, chant and clap your hearts out to professional band ‘Punch The Air’. Contact for price and availability to book a wedding a band in Shrewsbury.
Live video from a Shrewsbury Wedding Band
No gimmicks, no overdubs, also no backing tracks…Just good honest live guitar based wedding songs. Shrops wedding band Punch The Air cover the whole of Shrewsbury and furthermore the Salop area. Hire Shropshire’s No 1 party & function musicians. We’ll handle your live entertainment all night long and also even include DJ services until midnight at no extra cost. From the moment we arrive to the moment we leave you can expect a professional attitude and a smile on our faces. Get ready to book the best Salop wedding band with two high energy performances guaranteed to get everyone up out of their seating dancing.
Some of our favourite Shrewsbury wedding venues include
- Netley Hall Estate, SY5 7JZ
- Rowton Castle, Halfway House, SY5 9EP
- Hawkstone Hall, Marchamley, SY4 5UZ
- Hawkstone Park, Weston-under-Redcastle, SY4 5UY
- Pimhill Barn, Harmer Hill, SY4 3DY
- Stanford Farm, Halfway House, SY5 9DW
- Hencote Vineyard, Hencote Lane, SY4 3AB
- Tern Hill, Market Drayton, TF9 3PU
- Lord Hill Hotel, Sedgeford Drive, SY2 5NS
- The Armoury, Victoria Quay, Victoria Ave, SY1 1HH (also great for a New Years Eve party band)
More great Shropshire wedding venues include:
- Shrewsbury Town Football Ground
- Shrewsbury Rugby Club, Sundorne Castle, Uffington, SY4 4RR
- Drapers Hall Shrewsbury, St Mary’s Place, SY1 1DZ
- Greenhous West Midlands Show Ground, Gravel Hill Lane, SY1 2PF
- Shrewsbury Golf Club, Grange Lane, Condover, SY5 7BL
- Morris Hall, Bellstone, SY1 1JB
- Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel & Spa, Ellesmere Rd, Albrighton, SY4 3AG
- Stanton Arms, Stanton upon Hine Heath, SY4 4LR
The County Town is such a great place to hold a Shrewsbury wedding reception. (Did you know that Charles Darwin the famous biologist was born there?). It’s only nine miles from the eastern Welsh border and is the commercial centre for Shropshire and mid-Wales. It also has some fantastic live music venues including Albert’s Shed and also close by is The Malthouse at Iron Bridge. Great for live performances on a Bank Holiday. Check out our exploits over on Facebook Punch The Air Party Band. Contact to check on price and availability to book a professional wedding band in any SY postcode and beyond.