- I’m planning a party – Good on you. Get it planned with ‘Punch The Air‘ ASAP.
- But I’m looking for a fantastic party band – Of course you are, who doesn’t like a good party.
- I want to hire a party band that will have all my guests up and dancing all night long – Why would you settle for anything less?
- I need to book a party band I can trust who have lots of history proving they didn’t just start up a month ago – How about a band thats been going since 2013?
- I want my guests to still be talking about the band who played at my party two, three, four years later – Well thats just great, you can stop looking elsewhere as you’ve just found that exact party band and we’re called ‘Punch The Air‘.
We love parties and you’ll love our party band too.
‘Punch The Air‘ love parties, whether it’s a birthday party band, christening, a garden party, a dance or ball or a family celebration. Book an indie rock cover band for a surprise party, a fancy dress party, a graduation party, a housewarming party, a welcome or farewell party or a block party for everyone on your street….Be it indoors, outdoors, up a tree or anywhere we’re your party band and function band ‘Punch The Air‘ have got you covered.
If you have look at our repertoire you’ll see that we’ll play a great mix of Indie Rock. Then also a bit of modern music by George Ezra and The Killers, then heading on back through the 90s with Oasis and Blur, the 80s with Rick Astley and The Human League, the 70s with Queen and The Undertones, the 60s with The Beatles and Van Morrison and the 50s with Elvis and Chuck Berry and everything in-between.
Whats included when you book ‘Punch The Air’ as your party band?
- Massive singalong/dance-along party hits from the last 60 years by:
60s – Beatles, Van Morrison, Elvis, Monkees.
70s – Queen, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Undertones.
80s – Human League, Rick Astley, Beastie Boys.
90s – Oasis, Blur, Ocean Colour Scene.
00s (And onwards) – Coldplay, George Ezra, Kings Of Leon, Amy Winehouse, The Killers.
- Two Live Party Band upbeat & high-octane performances (Plus encores).
- Professional, ‘Hard Copy’ Contract
- A professional experience from your initial contact right through to when your event ends.
- State of the art high end PA system, sound desk and lighting rig.
- DJ services before, in-betweeen and after live performances so you can continue to dance the night away.
- Public liability insurance and PAT certification.
- A very competitive price that you’ll be hard to beat.
Pricing starts from £999
Our prices start from £999 within and counties nearby to Staffordshire. Depending on where your party venue is located can affect but you can be assured that it will be very competitively priced nonetheless. We’ll come to your party all over the UK. Don’t forget to include your party venues postcode when you contact us below.
Videos (And what we’re like live)
Check out the below Vlog we produced ourselves of what a day in the life of a professional party band is like. It’ll really help you understand what you’re paying for and how your party breaks down for both you and us. From many years of experience we know how a party can be scheduled for maximum fun for all. So don’t forget to ask us anything you like on the contact form below.
We are constantly creating videos of ‘Punch The Air’ performing live as we know it’s hard to decide on a party band without being able to see them perform in person beforehand. We’re not about artistically directed “Mimed to backing track” videos recorded in sterile studio set ups. We really are all about showing you what we can do live. In all of our latest videos here you will see and hear us performing 100% live in front of actual guests. These videos show peoples actual and honest reactions to what we do on a weekly basis. What other party bands have videos like this?
Additional chargeable services we can offer you for your party:
- Late Night DJ Services
- Evening Photography Services
- Wedding Projector Hire
- Acoustic wedding band performances (Solo/Duo/Trio) throughout the day or in the evening
- Fog machine hire
- Custom projector logo lighting featuring your names, the date and a custom logo
- Microphone & speaker hire for speeches
Does your party venue have a “Sound limiter”?
More and more party venues (Even those out in the middle of the countryside) are having to fit “Sound limiters”. This enables a venue to help lower volume levels so as not to annoy nearby neighbours. This is not a problem for ‘Punch The Air’ as we can always bring along our state of the electronic drum kit. This means we can then work to whatever decibel limit your venue is working towards. We have performed in this manner many, many times and have even performed at a volume level lower than you would listen to your own music to home at.
What do previous party clients think?
We know we’re a really fun and professional party band, but don’t just take our word for it, head on over to our reviews page and read some of the lovely things people have said about us recently. With a 100% track record you’ll easily see why we’re a top rated party band.
Party Band Contact Form
Are you having problems with the above form? If so email firstname.lastname@example.org or call UK 07794 659405.